NSG Star - I'm still in Love with You Lyric _Ori Version (from Anggara NSGStar)

Nyari lirik lagu ne d mbah google, susah nyah, malah nihil..
jadi saia putuskan untuk listening sendiri dan setelah itu saia tag k anngota nsg n inilah konfirmasi dari mereka.. yah cuma beda 1% doank sama hasil listening aquh.. :D


Baby this aint the first time
We argue in the night coz I’ve let you down
But you know it’s the first time
When this love is broken down love in tears
Girl you know I promise you that I never ever gonna break your heart
...I will always think of you
Cos I want to be by your side

Hold me in your arms, like we used to do
I wanna feel your love, right inside my soul
Can’t you feel my heart, crying over you
Breathing from inside
Girl I’m still in love with you

I know I can’t be the perfect man for you
Forever in my heart I have a place for you
Girl I’m sorry, for all the things I do
Please baby…………..

Im not a perfect man
I will never be with anyone but you
If you give me a second chance, let me prove to you I will always true
Girl you know I promise you that I never ever gonna break your heart
I will always think of you
Cos I want to be by your side

Jealousy
Is killing me
In front of me
I cannot breath
And my emotion
Taking over me
And I want to be by your side……..

Girl I’m still in love with you………..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 4 Free Teaching Resources and Printable for Homepreschooling

4 Alasan Kenapa Harus Nonton Our Beloved Summer 그 해 우리는 4 Things Made Our Beloved Summer K-Drama Series Worth to Watch 그 해 우리는

TOP 10 2023 Broken Heart Song of the Year