COZ I DONT REALLY CARE

I DON’T CARE
MORNING BLUE

this is my soundtrack on this note.. after having so many discussions last night, maybe til the morning, its realy sad, but finaly all i can say is I DON’T CARE, I DONT REALY CARE COZ HE'S MINE NOW!
i dont care how past can be, the important thing that necessary to us now is the NOW and the FUTURE.. let the past be the past, no matter what, when, how, and who they are..
COZ I DONT CARE!!!

I DON’T CARE
MORNING BLUE

Kan kuukir dunia dengan mimpi yang kupunya
Tak kan ada yang mampu dan memandang ragu

Cause i don’t care, and I don’t care but I don’t care anyway….

Kuatkan langkah ku dan berjalan semampuku
Biarkanlah waktu yang bicara dan buktikan semua

Cause i don’t care, and i don’t care but I don’t care anyway..,
Don’t care…I really don’t care, I really don’t care anyway….

Kan kuukir dunia dengan mimpi yang kupunya
Biarkanlah waktu yang bicara

Cause i don’t care, and i don’t care but I don’t care anyway..,
Don’t care…I really don’t care, I really don’t care anyway….
http://www.facebook.com/note.php

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Alasan Kenapa Harus Nonton Our Beloved Summer 그 해 우리는 4 Things Made Our Beloved Summer K-Drama Series Worth to Watch 그 해 우리는

My Top 4 Free Teaching Resources and Printable for Homepreschooling

TOP 10 2023 Broken Heart Song of the Year