SK oh SK...

another funny story happened..
my tittle was released for the third times, with different lecturer who will be my guidance further..
and bcos i didnt have a certainty about who will be my 'guidance' on my research paper til now, ive never had a counseling before.. just like a lost sailor in the wild sea.. haha lebhay..
but no matter who will be my counselor, i hope it will be the best for me.. amin..
alhamdulillah finally after had a confusion, being mocking by 'people', ignored by the 'author', depression, heart attack, and blablabla saia tak terombang-ambing lg..

duty: take the newest SK in the faculty..
meet the counselor
finish the proposal sooner ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Alasan Kenapa Harus Nonton Our Beloved Summer 그 해 우리는 4 Things Made Our Beloved Summer K-Drama Series Worth to Watch 그 해 우리는

My Top 4 Free Teaching Resources and Printable for Homepreschooling

TOP 10 2023 Broken Heart Song of the Year